Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

: ) My Journey of 2009 : )


For me this was the year of the social networking. I have been always an active participant of almost all the social platforms. The value of the social aspect of Internet still is well understood by many companies. Social networking websites have reached a special momentum that changed the traditional vision of 'Internet human interaction will make you an antisocial' to the more realistic one 'If you get into social net, your physical social live will increase as well'

Twitter, facebook, linked in and all other platforms have made possible for people to share their life happiness and problems with others. Don’t think in a way that it looses one's privacy. I share what I want to share and that’s the point, the constant daily training myself in the action of sharing knowledge, experiences, ideas, photos, thoughts, everything.

It was also a year full of events and a good opportunity to meet many new people. I express myself through images and what I see every day is the way I find my peace in mind and happiness.

Always do the path instead of following the path that maybe others suggest you to do. Listen to people what they say, learn from the mistakes of others, but at the same time, follow your heart, even if everybody around you tell you that it’s a mistake .... : )

I want to thank to the people that, in a way or in another, are giving me their support, advice, suggestions and constructive critics. Some of my friends and relatives are far away and some just a few kilometers away from my home, but it doesn’t matter, the link is the important thing, so friends always be in touch and have a very Happy New Year.... Cheers !!

Women & Media